Subject: Farewell from <!-- tmpl_var list_settings.list_name -->
From: "<!-- tmpl_var list_settings.list_name -->" <[email-masked]>
To: "<!-- tmpl_var list_settings.list_name -->" <[email-masked]>

The removal of the email address:

	<!-- tmpl_var subscriber.email -->
	
from the mailing list: 

	<!-- tmpl_var list_settings.list_name --> 

is complete.

You may wish to save this email message for future reference.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Date of this removal: <!-- tmpl_var date --> 

You may re-subscribe to this list at any time by 
visiting the following URL:

<!-- tmpl_var PROGRAM_URL -->/list/<!-- tmpl_var list_settings.list -->

If you're still having trouble, please contact the List Owner at: 

	mailto:<!-- tmpl_var list_settings.list_owner_email -->

The following physical address is associated with this mailing list: 

<!-- tmpl_var list_settings.physical_address -->

- mailto:<!-- tmpl_var list_settings.list_owner_email -->