Subject: Not Allowed to Post On <!-- tmpl_var list_settings.list_name -->
From: "<!-- tmpl_var list_settings.list_name -->" <[email-masked]>
To: "<!-- tmpl_var list_settings.list_name -->" <[email-masked]>

Hello, 

You recently sent a message to, 

	<!-- tmpl_var list_settings.list_name --> (<!-- tmpl_var list_settings.discussion_pop_email -->)
	
with the subject of, 

    <!-- tmpl_var original_subject --> 
    
with the email address: 

    <!-- tmpl_var subscriber.email -->

But, it doesn't seem that you currently have permission to do so. 

This may be because you have to first Subscribe to this Mailing List before
sending messages to it.

Please see: 

	<!-- tmpl_var PROGRAM_URL -->/list/<!-- tmpl_var list_settings.list -->

for more information. 

You may email the List Owner at: 

	mailto:<!-- tmpl_var list_settings.list_owner_email -->

	-- <!-- tmpl_var PROGRAM_NAME -->