Subject: <!-- tmpl_var list_settings.list_name --> Mailing List Subscription Confirmation
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]

Hello! 

This message has been sent to you as the final step to confirm your
email list subscription for the following list: 

<!-- tmpl_var list_settings.list_name -->

To confirm this subscription, please follow the URL below:

<!-- tmpl_var list_confirm_subscribe_link -->

(Click the URL above, or copy and paste the URL into your browser. 
Doing so will subscribe you to this list.)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

The following is the description given for this list: 

<!-- tmpl_var list_settings.info -->

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

This email is part of a Closed-Loop Opt-In system and was sent to protect 
the privacy of the owner of this email address. Closed-Loop Opt-In confirmation 
guarantees that only the owner of an email address can subscribe themselves
to this mailing list.

Furthermore, the following privacy policy is associated with this list: 

<!-- tmpl_var list_settings.privacy_policy -->

Please read and understand this privacy policy. Other mechanisms may 
have been enacted to subscribe email addresses to this list, such as
physical guestbook registrations, verbal agreements, etc.

If you did not ask to be subscribed to this particular list, please
do not visit the confirmation URL above. The confirmation for 
subscription will not go through and no other action on your part 
will be needed.

To contact the owner of this email list, please use the address below: 

mailto:<!-- tmpl_var list_settings.list_owner_email -->

The following physical address is associated with this mailing list: 

<!-- tmpl_var list_settings.physical_address -->

- <!-- tmpl_var list_settings.list_owner_email -->